General terms & conditions
Ormepiller.eu is managed by:
4105 LA Culemborg
VAT number: NL859999063B01
Chamber of Commerce: 74705741
E-mail: [email protected]
All prices are quoted in euros.
At Ormepiller.eu we accept Dankort, Visa / Dankort, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron, MobilePay, and American Express. The amount of the goods is deducted only when the goods are shipped from Pet Treats B.V. We can only deduct the amount you have specified or less - and only once. If you pay with Danish debit cards, no card fees will be deducted.
It's definitely safe to shop with us, as all communication between our payment system and cardholder is done via an encrypted Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection.
By payment with PayPal: If you pay via PayPal, you are not protected by the opposition order. Read more about the terms on the PayPals website.
When do we charge your payment?
We charge your payments when the order is shipped from our stock.
We offer FREE shipping and exchange for all orders over 60 euro. You must enter your shipping address and select your preferred delivery option at checkout.
All orders are dispatched by DAO (International Orders)
Delivery to EU countries and the rest of the world usually takes 3-5 business days. Please note that this is lead-time - we do not guarentee 3-5 business days for countries outside EU.
If you regret your purchase (withdrawal / return)
As an Ormepiller.eu customer, you have 14 days full return. We want you to love your products. If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return any product within 14 days of receipt of the order, provided the goods are unused and in original packaging.
If you have ordered multiple items in one order, but they are delivered individually, the deadline will run from the day you receive the last item. The deadline implies that you have 14 days from the receipt to let us know that you will cancel your purchase. You can send an email to [email protected]
Cancellation of part of the purchase
If you have purchased more items from us, you have the option to return one or more items even though they are purchased in one order.
Please note that you will not return shipping costs if you regret part of your purchase.
Once you have notified us that you want to cancel your purchase, you have 14 days to send the item back to us.
You must pay for the package returned, and you will be liable if damage occurs during transport.
The condition of the product when you return it
If the item has lost value and it is because you used it differently than what was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and manner of the item, you can only get part of the purchase amount. The amount you can get depends on the merchant's commercial value, and in some cases it may mean that you can not get any kind of refund.
We wish you to ship the item back in the original packaging. If the original packaging is missing, it may result in a depreciation of the item.
Repayment of purchase amount
If you regret your purchase, you can get your money back. If the item is impaired, we deduct the amount for which you are liable.
We refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (however, no additional delivery costs apply in cases where you have chosen a different delivery form than the cheapest form of standard delivery that we offer) no later than 14 days from the day we has received your message that you want to undo the agreement.
We will return the money with the same payment method you used to purchase, unless we have agreed otherwise.
We can withhold payment until we receive the item unless you send us documentation to return it.
Return the products to:
Norlog att Ormepiller.eu
Skandinavien Bogen 16
Attach a note in paper form in the shipment that states:
1. Order number
- Desired size or type if you want your returned product's purchase price refunded.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Ormepiller.eu we value transparency and transparency about how we treat your personal information.
We prioritize the security of your personal information, therefore we have developed a policy that tells, how we use your personal information and how we protect them.
1. Who is in charge of the protection of your personal information?
The company Pet Treats B.V is responsible for the personal information you provide and is responsible for protecting your personal information in accordance with Danish and European data protection laws.
4105 LA Culemborg
Moms nummer: NL859999063B01
E-mail: [email protected]
2. How do we store your information?
The personal information we collect about you is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), but may also be transferred to and used in a non-EEA country. Such transfer of your personal information is performed in accordance with applicable law.
3. Who has access to your information?
Your information can be shared within Ormepiller.eu. We do not distribute, sell or exchange your personal information to third parties for marketing activities outside of ormepiller.eu. Personal information disclosed to third parties is used only to service you. These could for example include shipping companies in connection with delivery of the goods, media agencies in connection with distribution of newsletters and accounting systems for handling bookkeeping.
4. What kind of personal information do we collect?
We collect the personal information you provide us, for example, when making an order, contact our customer-service or when you participate in our competitions. The personla informations, that you provide, can for example be contact information and payment information. In addition, we may collect certain personal information from external sources, such as credit information and address updates.
5. What do we use your personal information for?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Creating and managing your personal account on Ormepiller.eu
- Processing your orders and possibly return
- Sending messages via sms, mail or similar regarding delivery status, order pickup, and the like
- Contact you in case of problems with delivery of your goods
- Shipment of marketing material such as customer feedback, newsletters, if you have accepted this, etc.
- Message to winners of online competitions
- Analyze to provide you with relevant marketing materials and information
- Validating your age to find out if you are legally authorized to shop online
- Prevention of abuse or improper use of our services
- Analysis for website optimization to give you the best experience
We store your personal information as long as they are necessary for us to perform the above services or as long as the law requires it. Then your personal information will be deleted.
6. What are your rights?
You are entitled at any time to know which personal information we have registered about you. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can wish them corrected or deleted. We can not delete your personal information when legally required storage, such as the current bookkeeping act which has meant that the personal information will be stored for 5 years. You may, at any time, revoke your permission that we use your data for marketing purposes. You can contact us by writing to [email protected] Below we have a detailed overview of your rights.
6.1 Right of access:
You are entitled at any time to know what personal information we have registered about you. Contact Ormepiller.eu, and we will send your personal information by email.
6.2 The right to transfer data:
Ormepiller.eu uses your personal information electronically, upon your consent or under an agreement, you are entitled to receive a copy of your data in a structured and common manner and a machine-readable format for either you or any other party. This applies only to the personal information you have given us. For example, be e-mail, name, address, telephone number etc.
6.3 The right to correct data:
You may at any time request to have your personal information corrected if they are incorrect or if you want to make incomplete information sufficient. You can simply contact us via Ormepiller.eu and let us know your wishes.
6.4 The right to delete data:
You may at any time have the right to delete the personal information used by Ormepiller.eu except in the following situations:
- You have an unresolved case at customer service
- You have an open order that has not yet been shipped or only partially shipped
- You have an economic balance with Ormepiller.eu, regardless of your payment method
- You are suspected of having or having misused our service
6.5 The right to object to you based on legitimate interests:
You are entitled to oppose your use of your personal information based on Ormepiller.eu legitimate interests. Ormepiller.eu does not continue to use your personal information unless we can prove a reasonable reason for the use, which overrides your wishes and rights and / or based on legal requirements.
6.6 Your right to oppose direct marketing:
You are entitled to oppose direct marketing. You can opt out of direct marketing in the following ways:
- Following the instructions in the individual marketing email
- By sending an email to [email protected] with the subject "Do not want direct marketing" and a text that you do not want to receive marketing.
6.7 The right to limited use:
You are entitled at any time to request limited use of your personal information at Ormepiller.eu under the following circumstances:
- If you object to use your personal infromations based on ormepiller.eu legitimate interests, ormepiller.eu must limit all use of the relevant personal information while verifying whether our legitimate interests are ahead of yours.
- If you believe your personal information is incorrect, ormepiller.eu must limit all use of the data in question while checking the accuracy of these personal information.
- If the processing is improper, you may oppose deletion of your personal information and instead request limited use of your personal information
- If ormepiller.eu no longer needs your personal information, they are required to make a legal claim.
7. How can you exercise your rights?
At Ormepiller.eu we take data protection very seriously and therefore we always handle your inquiries according to the above rights. You can always contact us on i[email protected] with the subject "Data Protection -" followed by your request.
8. The right to appeal to a supervisory authority:
If you believe that ormepiller.eu is processing your personal information incorrectly, you can always contact us on i[email protected] You also have the opportunity to appeal to the Data Inspectorate.